The Jubilee Cocktail
The perfect celebratory sparkling cocktail for a special occasion.
- 4 leaves Thai Basil, plus more to garnish
- 1 oz gin
- 1/2 oz St. Germain, or other elderflower liqueur
- 1 oz freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1/2 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 - 3 oz Prosecco or other sparkling wine
- Muddle the Thai basil in a cocktail shaker or mason jar.
- Add the gin, St. Germain, grapefruit juice and lemon juice to the shaker, and fill shaker with ice. Shake hard for 15 to 30 seconds, then strain the cocktail into a champagne flute.
- Top the drink with Prosecco and serve immediately.
Recipe by Northwest Edible Life at https://nwedible.com/jubilee-cocktail/